• Hi, every~I am study Arabic Fosha in Cairo, is there anyone can teach me Arabic~? I can teach u Chinese~Thanks:)
    Private_message
    yes i can helping you to do that >> just sending me a message in my inbox and i will tell you how to connecting together
    Private_message
    hi,
    i can do this .. im really intrusting to learn Chinese .. how you think we can start this
    Private_message
    i can plz send me if u can
    Private_message
    Sure pony its my pleasure to help you in learning Arabic and i would like to learn your language . i know its very hard to learn it but i wanna have a try :)
    i will send you my email address on Facebook , please add me to share languages,
    Private_message
    contact me to begin 01224577565
    Private_message
    i can teach you Arabic .but i dun wanna learn chines
    00201149597424 ::D
    Private_message
    i can help you call me 01007080169
    Private_message
    let's do this ;) call me 01002281413
    Private_message
    Egyptian guys are sooo fucken funny
    Private_message
    i can teach you Arabic .call me 01224904974
    Private_message
    Please try to use EXCHANGE language group you gonna have help better than this

Regards

Sohil
    Private_message
    I think you have to choose a language center and study there , it's better!!!!哎呀,真的很受埃及人欢迎嘛,很羡慕呀
    Private_message
    hey there,i think i can help you with that plus i would like to know morer chinese..tell me when can we meet:)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.