• Hi everyone! I'm going to finish my trip by Egypt in Cairo on April 12th.
    I will be with a friend, and we want to know Giza and sphinx (obviously) and then walk around the city and know places in there.
    Like i'm a woman, and i don't know culture, I'm trying to meet someone (better if speaks spanish :P ) who wants to show us the city and beautiful places that we, like tourist, couldn't know.
    Thanks! Take care.
    Private_message
    I can help u call me 01006333691 - 01225708883 i live beside pyramids
    Private_message
    I can guide u for the mentioned places, but unfortunately I'm not speakin spanish...only english and italian...if that's ok for u let me know!
    cheers
    Private_message
    We know english, and he knows italian too. I am the one who is worried about the city, because I don't know the culture and norms about woman on street. It really cares me. May be it is not so important that i think...
    Thank you!
    Private_message
    well...regarding the cultural norms, just be careful when u r going around...don't make urself worried that much

Cairo is not the place that fears people, it's always crowdy and full of people and that gives some safety, just u will be in need to take some care and u can wear comfortable stuff like t-shirts and normal trousers to be as normal as egyptian people
    also, u can find some tips on tripadvisor.com
    Private_message
    contact me when u arrive Cairo or call me at 01224577565
    Private_message
    Men had wrote to me by pm telling that it is ok in Cairo to go arround. But, really, i don´t see women that write on these post.
    I known by your post and comments and recomendation that there is light and sound show at night into pyramids of Giza. I REALLY want to go... =)
    Do some man/woman/camel/dog wants to join us?
    Private_message
    Cats! I forgot lovely egyptian cats!! <3
    Private_message
    lol coz there are almost no female CSers :D
    Private_message
    Yes... i saw it.
    I hope nobody get angry about me.... =)
    Private_message
    I'm not sure of that show is still being held or not...but that's not difficult to know if there will be

I have a cute cat which can join u guys :D and don't worry as there is nothing bad said for someone to be angry...e una cosa notevole che non ci sono ragazze a CS ma le vederete quando venite
    Private_message
    Hesham, can you ask about that show? Your cat is invited!
    We are still planning to go there =)
    Someone told me that come with us, if you and your cat want to join us and someone who lives in your city... be my guest! =P (only if you bring your cute cat jaja)

Seguramente yo podré hablar con mujeres cuando llegue a Egipto. Por el momento, ellas no están en las conversaciones.
    Nuestros idiomas se parecen bastante, pero tu tienes que hablar con mi amigo.
    Private_message
    hi i m in cairo n i can help
    Private_message
    I'll try to know about it
    Private_message
    Hola Laura,con mucho gusto te puedo ayudar,en conocer,planear y hasta guiar.Solo ponte en contacto
    Private_message
    hi laura you are welcome in Egypt , i don't speak Spanish , my level in English maybe little , but i can contact with u by use it :) So i wanna to join with you when come on Egypt , i know some beautiful places and historically , However , i don't know what is method contact with you when u visit Egypt , i hope enjoy for u and take care , my regards
    Private_message
    Hello there Luara, hope u and yr friend are doing well... It's obvious that u got all the help u need:):) as well u sounds like funny lady:):), any way I would like to join u if u got any space:):)....
    Wish u enjoy yr times in Egypt....
    Private_message
    hi Luara
    welcome for u and for ur friends i can help in night life if u are interested as i have my work in morning but i finished at 17:00
    let me know if u want to hangout with friends
    thanks

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.