• Hi Everyone!

Im going to Egypt alone in 2 weeks the 25th of march.
    I am landing in Cairo, but wil also visit Alexandria and Luxor and stay 1-2 days in each city and then go to Sharm El Sheik the rest of the days.

I wanted to know if there is any other Couch surfing tourist visiting Cairo, Alexandria or Luxor these days??

If so it could be nice to have some company to see the attractions of those cities.
    Let me know...
    CS love from Eline
    Private_message
    contact with me 01224904974
    Private_message
    if you need any help email me:
    khaled at viaggideifaraoni.com
    Private_message
    At your disposal for any information.
    Cordially www.viaggideifaraoni.com
    Organization & Excursion Travel to Egypt

khaled@viaggideifaraoni.com
    Private_message
    Guys have been read the warring message before typing a post !! or you could not understand i could explain to you really
    it says no PHONE NUMBERS
    and this is not profit !!

ANY way
    @Eline you more than welcome and follow us when you are here wish you smooth flight
    and you are not alone anymore

Sincerely

Sohil
    Private_message
    im working in tourism just send to me a message inbox
    Private_message
    i can show u around Cairo so call me at 01224577565 or pm me when u arrive Cairo
    Private_message
    I'd be more than happy to show u around all the mentioned above places. Just send me message to arrange it :) hope u enjoy it here! kinda sure u will ;)
    Private_message
    hey Eline Engholm hiiiii how are you i just return with my family from England :D and will stay here for a while finishing some business stuff
    i've been to Denmark 2 times before :D, i'll be happy to join and be around with u :D
    Private_message
    hello, Kindly check yr inbox

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.