• Hi fellow Caironesse,
    I am staying in Cairo since Friday already, doing a VISA run and also a small vacation. Originally I am from Germany, but currently doing an internship in Qatar. I also want to meet some of the locals. Maybe one of you has some time somewhere between today and Friday night. I already checked out a lot of the famous sights here with a working colleague. So I'm more interested in your favorite or secret places or just meeting for a coffee. I'm staying near downtown/tahrir.
    Private_message
    Hey,

Welcome to Cairo :)

Sure we can meet and have a conversation, Feel free to contact me anytime.

we can meet tonight, tomorrow night or Friday day

Best regards,
    Mohamad Ragaie
    +2 0100 455 6872
    Private_message
    Hi Janosch

you are welcome, here is my number 01003718522.

and by the way how are you Ragaie long time no see.
    Private_message
    BOGY !! ....how are you doing :D ...yes long time no see

I am good ...what about you?

Call me when you can ;)
    Private_message
    Hey Janosch
    Hope your enjoying this exiting city! If you wanna get to know my secret places, just call me 01002370566. I'd be glad to show you around :)
    Private_message
    I'm in
    will text u my number
    Private_message
    hey janosch
    I would like to show you around the secret places and hidden Cairo. Inbox me to meet up today or tomorrow :)
    regards
    Mohey
    Private_message
    can you visite sound and light shows in pyramids at night

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.