• hi!

i just arrived in your beautiful city because next week i begin a bicycle trip to cape town! i have a few days in cairo before that trip begins and i was hoping to meet some couchsurfers for coffee/drinks and a chat over the next few days. i am also looking for recommendations for a tour to the western desert fo a couple of nights. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ill hopefully see some of you soon!
    Private_message
    Hey, man. Welcome to Cairo.. I hope you a wonderful stay in Egypt and a safe ride to Cape town. In fact, Cairo has a variety of things to offer. You have just to decide what kind of activities interest you?
    let me hear from you
    Muhammed Taha
    Private_message
    Heeey I was in the global biking initiative wanna know more about that event we can go out .. Call me or MSG me on 01001053489 it's Mohamed ..
    Private_message
    Thanks muhammad, I just want to hang out with egyptians!:) There's no specific activities I want to do. I'll keep an eye out for events. I'd organise a meetup but I'd need a suggestion for a cafe/bar/restaurant to host it.
    Private_message
    Cool Mohamed, I will send you a message!
    Private_message
    Thanks Emad, nice to see some local perspective on it. I will definitely take that in to consideration.
    Private_message
    Hey there,
    This Ahmed Nayer, I am cycling with you on the Tour de Africa till Aswan! I also have good experience with showing around through Cairo...Hope to hear back from you soon!
    Cheers,
    AN
    Private_message
    That's awesome Ahmed! Message sent:)
    Private_message
    Mr Darragh :) I offer a fantastic tour in my best place Old Islamic Cairo, u mustn't miss.
    we shall meet in ur hostel or in metro station :) so
    waiting a msg from u whenever u r ready :D
    Private_message
    hey Magda, yea thanks, I had missed this. i guess i dont knowbest to make it how to use the new site. I wll do my best to make it there for sure!
    Private_message
    Hey you all,
    I'd love to hang out with some fellow CS's too - local, travelling or both
    I arrived to Cairo last night, will be here for at least a few days and you can reach me on 01003616307 :)

/Elina

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.