• Hi,I will be in Cairo the 20,from Marseille
    Would like to meet people,have a drink,visit,explain what is going on...
    Is there a Couchsurfers meeting?
    Let me know
    Blaise
    Private_message
    hey
    how r u
    i would like to meet u myfriend in cairo and we can visit and explain some places in cairo and giza and will go to some meeting couchsurfing and will have a nice time :)
    amr atef
    Private_message
    hi blaise how r u?? welcome to egypt , i will be such pleasure to meet u in egypt , we have good envoirment here and many entertainment places where u can enjoy , if u want any help just inbox me i will be ready :)
    Private_message
    the weekly meeting at tuesday u can search it in the events
    Private_message
    Hi Blaise. Welcome to Egypt in advance. U can call me when u come for coffee n a ride in cairo. Call me on 011 2222 8688.. Amr
    Private_message
    hi blaise msg. me once you are in cairo sure we will have a good time :)
    Private_message
    As a general rule, I wouldn't recommend attending CS meetings in Cairo. There may be some well intentioned people who attend but by far the greater majority of attendees are randy Egyptian males looking to hook up with foreign females.
    Private_message
    well Peter , this is not a good impression for Couch Surfing community as there also might be a lot of foreigners females trying to hook up with Egyptian males.
    there is the weekly couch surfing meeting on Tuesday at the Opera house and this is the weekly of couch surfing Egypt , it is a very respectful meeting , Egyptians try to help foreigners in their stay , give them some historical information for what to visit and how to travel through Egypt
    P.S. it is for sure no FEMALE will be forced to do any thing she doesn't want to , plus there is good and bad every where , so do not focus on the bad stuff only , at least for respecting the country you are living \staying in !!
    Private_message
    With my pleasure , any time:)
    Private_message
    sure
    im here
    sms me via cs
    im here to help

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.