• Hi I will be traveling to Egypt next month for 8 days independently and I fly in to Cairo. The main places I want to see are the Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum and the city and then off to Luxor and also I want to try and see Mount Sinai and climb the mountain to see the sunset and also I would love to see the Red Sea and go snorkeling or diving at Hurghada or Sharm el Sheik. I only have 8 days and I figure 2 days in Cairo ,2 days in Luxor ,1 day at Mount Sinai and 1-2 days at Red Sea and back to Cairo to depart. I guess my question is what would be the best way to fit all of this in to my schedule and best way to travel around on a budget? Thanks for any help
    Private_message
    I had an Egyptian guie, if u want, this is his email: alichino2006@yahoo.com

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.