• Hi, im coming to Cairo in 7 days, i grabbed a cheap flight to Tel aviv, so i would like to know where i can buy Egyptian Pounds in Israel???

Im crossing the border through taba......

thanks!!!! and well im travelling alone so anyone who might be interested in hanging out in Cairo by the 24th welcomed! i dont really have a plan yet

cheers!
    Private_message
    Hi Federico ,Welcome to Cairo !
    I am not sure if you can find there an Egyptians pounds or not but i think no . but it is ok to come with US$ or Euro and you exchange it here .
    It will be nice to join the couchsurefing weekly meetings , so you can meet cool people local and travelers :)

Cheers!
    Private_message
    u will find Egyptian pounds in any money exchange in Isreal so do not worry and in case of u will not find u can come with American dollars
    Private_message
    Fk Israel we don't welcome someone come from Israel :@
    Private_message
    hi all i like to meet poeple from all the world pls contac if you like
    Private_message
    Hey Federico!!! I want to go with you!! I came from Milan to Israel just for some weeks, now I am staying in Haifa, and I was starting to plan to go Egypt but I still have not too much information, but im sure that shared things specially travelling, ar cheaper and greater! please tell me what are u planning?...
    Private_message
    Thank for the answers, te mandé un MP Laura :)
    Private_message
    i can go with ayman's fk them all

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.