• Hi there,

I'm Luca from Taiwan. I will visit Egypt alone on 17th April to 5th May.

And I would like to know how to take bus from Giza to Bahariya Oasis, is here anyone could help me? From Moniib station? But I cannot google it for any result. Does anyone know its precise location? I plan to attend a tour with 2 days and 1 night, and now I'm searching information.

Thanks a lot!
    Best Regards,
    Luca
    Private_message
    all you have to do is google it, el mounib is on line 2 the last station in the opposite direction of shoubra
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Metro
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cairo_metro_stations
    Private_message
    hey ur welcome LUCA im like u a stranger in a strange and take care when ur traveling-let me know when u are in cairo-by the way im an architect from south africa
    Private_message
    Luca you should ask the hotel you're booking in Bahariya Oasis, they usually provide transportation all the way from downtown
    Private_message
    Thank you!! Mostafa, then I'll. ;)
    Private_message
    i was there. take it from Torgoman station. its a bid station in down town. good luck..:)
    Private_message
    Thanks Ahmed,
    but I'd like to know if I can take bus from Giza? Because I've booked a hotel near Giza Pyramids and plan to Bahariya Oasis from there. That's why I'd like to search some information about taking bus in Giza. If it's not possible or very few buses from there to Bahariya Oasis?, then I will modify my plan from Cairo to Bahariya Oasis. Thanks everyone! You're so kind!!

Luca
    Private_message
    hmmm i took it from Torguman. but i think that bus stopped in Monib station..so its the same bus....Torgoman then monib then Baharia.. THUS do it from monib! enjoooy..:)
    Private_message
    Thank you very much! So it seems that I could directly take bus to there in Monib station. ;)
    Private_message
    yesssssssssssssssssssss.... go a head :)
    Private_message
    yeah you can take the bus from Mounib station and also Micro bus ! costs 30 pound and the bus 35 EGP for foreigners

wish you best trip
    Regards

Sohil

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.