• I have some friends there but I would love to meet anyone who wants to be friend
    Private_message
    welcome to Egypt , :) :) :)
    Private_message
    Im Interested, but only can hang out
    Private_message
    Imagen how many DUDE will offer them self :D, i would be one of them but I am leaving back to Denmark soon , have fun , and btw very bad timing my friend
    Private_message
    welcome to Egypt, i will be there if u r looking for female friend
    Private_message
    LOL this post will be historical because of a lot of post will be xD
    i'm next Friend :D: P
    Private_message
    call me when u arrive Cairo 01224577565
    Private_message
    you will find many friends here :)
    just come and you will feel that you have a big family :)
    Private_message
    oky .... iam interesting to meet new people also . so when you come add me
    Private_message
    it will be so nice to meet you Clair , so when you come you can call me at 01113228712 thanks a lot :)
    Private_message
    welcome to our country ... i hope to spent a nice time here .... if u need any help from me plz send me a msg & i will b prude to meet u
    Private_message
    hello clair i'd like to be one of your knew friends in egypt
    Private_message
    والله انتو شعب مش شايفين خير, انا عملت قبل كده ريكويستات ومحدش عبر اهلي :D
    Private_message
    i wants to be afriend :):):):):
    Private_message
    Hey there .. I am Hussein! Welcome to Egypt
    Private_message
    Welcome To Your Second Home Egypt ,I Hope You Enjoy Your Trip And I Would Love To Meet you.
    Private_message
    Welcome to your second Egypt at any time
    Private_message
    of course i am longing for different Culture and i would like to meet you and i would like to go with you different places like guide and help you in egypt and i will be very happy if call me 01002571590 or send me your mobile number
    Private_message
    I will be in Cairo looking for female company on Friday the 1st at 6 pm and the rest of the night and during the day on Saturday the 2nd - does that match your dates?
    Private_message
    i would love to meet you when you come faccebook : /omar.dahyy
    Private_message
    Hello dear All above will be very happy that u r coming. Well no Doubt Egypt is really a G8 place to visit... But now days the timing is no so good... Well Be safe & enjoy ur trip..... Hope to see u If possible.... Have Fun....... Love to help u If in need & hope u dont face any thing that u need some one....
    Private_message
    my pleaure if meet u , this my mobile unmber 01223395988

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.