• I like poland and went to there several time for that I want to instruct any tourists from Poland and we spend great time here in Cairo and certainly I prefer girls:)
    Private_message
    ohhhh certanily girl. and do u like also what hair color ???
    bataloooo ba2a araf
    Private_message
    where's the like button when you need it... Good reaction Soha :)
    Private_message
    So Some people agree with me now somehow ! lol

@ Ashraf Please you need to read well about terms
    http://www.couchsurfing.org/terms.html

here you can check it out
    Private_message
    Lol, most unusual post I've come across. @ashraf i dont want to be rude, but instead of using CS as a dating platform, you can actually try an online dating site in Poland, but with this attitude, i doubt even that would get you very far.
    Private_message
    Hhhhhhhh i'm sorry guys i'm really joking when i wrote i perfer girls , just i like poland and i want meet any one from there becouse i'm not have time to travell but I'm sorry if I caused any trouble
    Private_message
    Ya gama3a blra7a shoya msh momken wade7 ya3ny eny kont bahazar lama 2olt perfer girl bs keda el mawdo3 wakhed shakl fobia any way thanx hesham , magdy and mahmoud
    Private_message
    c'mon give the guy a break, he said he was just kidding. What else do you want him to do plead guilty?!
    Private_message
    Ahmed shaheen , I'm with you I may be a liar, but as long as we could, on the other hand, it is possible to be honest ,from where come all these trust says about me is laier "tab3an" for yourself don't judge people before definitive provisions to investigate accuracy , was better said my sense that liar
    Thank you
    Private_message
    everybody has the right to make a mistake. That is correct! I am totally with you guys. As a reply to those who think a joke is just a joke and shouldnt be judged so harshly, haven't you noticed couchsurfing is getting really nasty. and I think we should really take care of what and how is being posted. Sometimes even "educate" our fellow cs'rs that this site isnt a dating site, or "easy to get girls "site. It's sad but I have to admit I am getting aggressive to the "dating msgs" I get, or being approached by people who think that only because I am European I have no values. I have heard many times guys saying, they are on couchsurfing only to get girls.. isn't it sad? I do know true CS'ers but there are very few of them and I am losing my hope slowly. I backed out from couchsurfing in Egypt. I do not go to the cs meetings and I lost interest in meeting other cs'rs (male cs'rs) in Egypt. I totally adore Egypt, it's culture, nature. I love Sinai. But guys you need to understand it's really hard to be a WOMAN in this country ( no matter if you're from Egypt, US, Poland, Germany, Colombia etc...) and we girls need to be protective cause no one else will protect us. have a lovely day all. stay safe and be kind one to another.
    Private_message
    Kasia, Egypt is a great country the civilization stretched for more than seven thousand years a country attractive for tourism and is also a country of culture and art
    I'm not saying this because i'm Egyptian but this the truth and history say it
    don't let position of one or more build a bad idea for the entire country, even if this person I'm
    wish you to spend wonderful times in Egypt
    Private_message
    Hesham, thanx man for support:)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.