• I'm a good guy , I am a nice person and funny, I like meeting friends, cinema, and I love music, especially rock, pop and electro.looking for new friends all over the world and wanna visit a lot of countries ........ (my dream is to Fly over da Rain Bow SO HIGH)....
    Private_message
    This place it's not for introduce yourself 
    Private_message
    @mohamed nabil >>> i think if kareem conversation was wroting by girl i think you will reply this with different way right . so please let every one do what he want do . oky . that just to clear this . thanks
    Private_message
    Mr.joseph u don't know me well so why you sure if a girl was wrote it I will reply on a different way I think if you search on all postos by girls you will not find me replay on a different way man.
    Ok and we have to tell anyone what is couchsurfing and all of this stuff.
    Don't see your image on other ppl please :)
    Private_message
    oky mr mohamed >>> couchsurfing is website to easy contact people together from all over the world to facilitate the traveling so it is not bad to introduce your self to make friends that oky >>> you can look in your profile you will see there is points to appear your personality and introduce your self .... and about reply on girls >> so with honest i am sure if you found foreign girl say iam funny and search about friend to hang out .. are you will reply with go to hell or welcome with you .
    Private_message
    i dont mean say something bad about you mohamed but i be nerves when i see someone say do or not do that. because all of us is users to this account so i hope you understand my point

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.