• i'm going to ras shitan this weekend anyone wanna join, if you need to relax and want some peace of mind that's the place i have been there last week and i'm going back this week so a company would be great so let me know and that's what it looks like (ayash camp) http://www.nuweibabeach.com/ayash.htm
    Private_message
    Hey Mohamed, I was planning to go to Dahab(Blue hole) then Ras Shitan (Basata camp) and Taba this week! maybe go on a one day trip to Mount Katherine and enjoy the sunshine there! I would love it if some, open-minded, fun and friendly people join me!
    Private_message
    hi gasser how is it going i'm not sure that i could make it this weekend cause i have something i need to do this week something that didn't cross my mind before so maybe next weekend and i was thinking to make it to dahab and stay there for couple of days cauze i have never been there and i have heard that dahab is like ras shitan but you can find bars and places you can hit in the night so i more into that .

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.