• Hi!

Private_message
    I'm heading to Egypt Feb 23-March 3rd, I'm really looking to get the most out of this trip in a short time period, any suggestions on the best activities and locations to visit- also cheap hotels to stay in? Sadly I'm limited to only 8 days... but I'd really love to meet and hang out with new friends=)
    Private_message
    Hi, Marissa... how are you doing?, 8 days is too short in Egypt, but you can organize a nice program in 3 or 4 cities, "Cairo, Alex, Dahab and saint - Katharine", you can visit Pyramids, Sphinx, National Museum, Cairo Citadel, and other historical Places in 2 nights 3 days, Alex it's enough one night there to catch up everything like " Montazah Palace, Alex Citadel, Alex Library...etc, finally Dahab and Saint - Katharine, 2 close cities, Dahab for Diving, Safari, Snorkeling, and Saint - Katharine for the Oldest Monastery in Egypt... we can do it together or part of it, contact me on my email: hadydiab@gmail.com, mobile: +201014416371... regards, Hady
    Private_message
    V nice plan that hady said, you can check this post for recommended places to visit whatever which city you decided to visit in Egypt

https://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.html?gid=48&post=13882349

check hostelworld.com for hostels and I recommend "seven heaven" in dahab, feel free to ask and let me know if you are interested to hang out in cairo

have a nice day
    Private_message
    U will welcome. The best cheap hotel here Is elnile in elzamalek.
    Private_message
    U r most welcomed Marisa, just inbox me when u come and i can help u to see most places in Cairo
    Private_message
    hey iam interesting to hang out together so just when you arrive connect with me , and lets arrange meeting . welcome with you in my country :) have nice trip
    Private_message
    feel free to contact me 0106116226 :)
    Private_message
    feel free to contact me 01061162226
    Private_message
    keep away from terrible locations in tahrir and down town, and dont go alone without guide any where it is un safe for girls to move alone,
    Private_message
    hello Marisa Grace U r most welcomed i live beside Pyramids, Sphinx I will be happy to take you on a tour to visit the most archaeological sites in Cairo and enabled us to also visit Alexandria as well as the Sharm el-Sheikh and can spend a few days there will Tlkvk trip Sharm el-Sheikh any money is transportation costs because we will assess when a friend Lee lived there 7 years if u want call me when u come im gamal 01006333691 - 01225708883 or send me massage firstgeme2006@yahoo or face book
    Private_message
    Hello Marisa,
    Hope you are doing well, where in Egypt you are heading?
    best activities depend on your location but be sure there are pretty much activities where ever you gonna be.
    any way fell free to contact me any time for any question or help.
    Private_message
    Hi !
    the most cheapest Hotel in Bab elloq .. it's near from Tahrir square
    Private_message
    welcome with you , just when you come inbox me we will arrange something to do together , and hang out
    Private_message
    hello
    im working in tourism and if you would like any info about cairo
    im ready for that
    send message to me

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.