• i will g to egypt in the end of march, actually for filming a documentary tv program, but it will nice if i have a friend there
    Private_message
    hello there, how are you doing??, happy new year... you r more than welcome in Egypt, where and how long you gonna stay in Egypt?, if you need any information about anything in Egypt do not feel hesitate to contact me.

my email: hadydiab@gmail.com, facebook: hadydiab
    Private_message
    thanks guys :) i will stay for 2 weeks and go around egypt like cairo, alexandria, luxor, aswan...any idea where i should go?
    Private_message
    2 weeks is enough i think, in Cairo you can visit Pyramids, sphinx Sakkara, National Museum, Khan Al-khalili, some famous and historical mosques and churches...
    Private_message
    Hi Auliya, i have just registered in this website ^^. am from Egypt an would have pleasure to accept me as a friend while being in Egypt
    Private_message
    nice to meet u , please message me b4 u come
    Private_message
    3 Days Cairo minimum,
    1 or 2 days for Alex will be enough specially in winter,
    2 days for Aswan "don't miss",
    2 or 3 days for Luxor
    may be 1 day "day use" in Sokhna will be nice
    if you have plans for Sharm and Hurgada you can stay as long as u want because its for entertainment mainly ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay in Egypt and Good Luck in your documentary :)
    Private_message
    eh ya shabab el hayagan dah howa eh kolo b y catch keda hahahaha :D
    Private_message
    hello

my name is sameh from cairo. and can me help you in egypt . i love meet anew friends
    Private_message
    try dahab ..u will enjoy there :) gd luck
    Private_message
    Hello,
    How are you?
    Welcome to Egypt, I would be happily be your friend .
    my facebook phero_eyes@yahoo.com
    Private_message
    no problem I am here when you need help just ask me
    Private_message
    welcome in egypt and i can help you in egypt and make good days
    see ya
    Private_message
    if u will be in cairo or giza i can take all over cairo all places u want 2 go but u will pay ur own transportation and entering of anything else like the museum or cafe and i will take u 2 some national places in egypt like al azhar and tahrir squar and we will eat national food like (fool) and (koshary) and play some crazy sports like parkour selat capoira and other else and i will take u 2 attend some meeting of the revolutions movements like (6 april and muslimsbrother hood) when u arrive just call me my name is omar hesham 01142920828 this is my profile on facebook https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101131466644997.2059.100002444314458&type=3#!/omar.etsh.7 i would like 2 have a freind like u :)
    Private_message
    Ur welcome to ur second home any time contact me on the fb bakhbizkit@yahoo.com
    Private_message
    you are welcom this is my mobil 01001403731 call me
    Private_message
    I'm between Cairo all the time if that helps. I spend about half the week in Alex, the other in Cairo. If you need any help, or a friend whilst here, just drop me a message. I can also put you in contact with a few production studios if that'll help at all, one of the guys I deal with does documentaries for Aljazeera so might be useful.
    Private_message
    hi Auliya, i am living in Cairo , i will be happy to show u Cairo, and help u there.
    Good luck
    Private_message
    interesting .. so what is the documentary about :)?
    Private_message
    You are welcome to be my guest
    i live with my mother
    feel free to send me on my email to arrange the place and be your guide,
    princeyony@hotmail.com
    or call me to meet and get a drink
    +201283153734
    Prince Tony
    Private_message
    Hi Auliya,

What is the topic of your documentary? I write documentaries here in Cairo. Would like to help you if you need any help.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.