• Ladies & gentlemen
    I like to invite the creative ones here to support and join the SAFARI association, i am thinking to kick off the association via conducting a presentation for all participant, it is very big project and i like to have creative people to build the association, await your ideas and requests and welcome for all.
    Private_message
    it's good Idea, but tell me more information
    Private_message
    we will announce the association, searching and get sponsored by mega entities, make a youth magazine concerning safari travel and after we get popular we can plan further in conducting TV program. i have more ideas but we need a big meeting
    Private_message
    when is that gathering?
    Private_message
    guys i like yours passion , to brief, we will launch the association team , the roles are according to the first essential roles as follow:- marketing , magazine editing, event planning, spoke man, membership, i'd like to take all of you through a detailed presentation about the idea and the proposed framework, i'd like to plan for that meeting in next Thursday at 08:30 pm at zamalek, i am waiting to your opinions and so do the suggested location and then i will send you the meeting agenda,
    Private_message
    that sounds interesting, I would like to have an idea about, consider me in your meeting and inform me with updates..

Cheers
    Private_message
    that's great , send me your phones, my phone is :01006546927, i am happy to work with such team like all of you guys, i am sure we can do great job
    Private_message
    my phone is 0100191498..call me anytime..
    Private_message
    Guys what about next saturday in zamalek to grant good traffic conditions
    Private_message
    hiiiii,
    i want to join this big project but i m living in Italy. Is there something that i can doo via Internet ? Btw i ll come to egypt in May 2nd. and i have to send another 3 months in cairo next winter for my thesis in International Relations Master degree
    Private_message
    Dear ihab i am trying to call you but you are out of reach , can you resend me your mobile number again ?
    Private_message
    hi sarra off course you can join us send me your e-mail and i will send you our meeting minutes every time , thanks
    Private_message
    Team we will delay the meeting to be next Thursday 4 April, initially we will meet in sawy culture wheel in zemalek at 09:00 pm , what i need is that to have all your e-mails to send all of you a small presentation about the association. i will make the event i want to confirm your attendance
    Private_message
    Mohamed that is such a good idea. I would love to join but unfortunately I'll be out of the country, I hope I'll be there for the seconed meeting. Please send me the presentation as well.
    Mostafahafez@hotmail.com

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.