• hey

Private_message

me and my friend are going out for coffee in helioplis/nasr city if you are in the area come and join us for coffee :) .
    Private_message
    Hi Miral, how are you doing? hope everything is well, i would like to join you and your friend, so what time you're going to meet??? and where?... see you soon.

Regards,

Hady
    Private_message
    Hi, i am headin to nasr city in a while.
    W r u going to meet so.
    Private_message
    hi miral ,
    im allam and i love to . so call me : 01009957951
    Private_message
    LOL i'm From maadi if you want to join me in maadi it will be better xD inbox me :)
    Private_message
    i will be around near el ahly club massage me 0100 703 19 20
    Private_message
    i can help you call me 01007080169
    Private_message
    sure ,why not , you seems like a nice girl
    Private_message
    I will come - when and where :)
    Private_message
    Lets make an event today but take care of the weather is not so good today

Lets choose a good place for gathering
    Private_message
    Thanks guys for all the replies , But i already posted this on Thursday . Maybe next week insha'alla = ) .
    Private_message
    Hi , let me invite you and your friend today , if ok call me
    Private_message
    coffee heheheh I do not like wasting timeI do not like wasting time Send you call a party at my house for free wine and food call me 01007080169
    Private_message
    do u already live in Cairo !!!! r u just looking to make new friends ??
    actually i was born and raised in Dubai and just moved back to Cairo in 2010 and looking forward to making good friends around....
    let me know if u r interested so we can catch up and meet :)
    Private_message
    01065515406 thats my number to call

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.