• Me and my friend are going to be in Cairo for 8 days (flying tomorrow). We would love to meet up with some local people and explore the city. Any recommendations? Thanks!
    Private_message
    if you want any help or want to take around in Cairo i will be there just inbox me :)
    Private_message
    h laura , welcome , if you need any help or company inbox me , and i recommend to see old cairo which you can find a lot of old historical Islamic sites
    Private_message
    @Hesham

yes you are right
    Private_message
    hi
    u can send me if u need to explore the back streets of cairo
    Private_message
    yes i go for Hesham Idea

You more than welcome
    Private_message
    this thursday we are having a house party with mixed cuisines (brazilian, chinese, and Egyptian) ,,,,, you are welcome to show us some cooking skills :)
    Private_message
    call me when u arrive at 01224577565
    Private_message
    ok can help you call me 01007080169
    Private_message
    ya you have to go to khan kalili and there is a place that service very good egyption food but it is a little expensive (see said or zoba) in zamlek 26 of jul street u must try . also use the white taxi NOT the black one, it waaynt be expensive and make sure that he turns on the counter,, sub way is great and during the rush hours 1 to 4 pk use the the ladies cars (2nd to 5th only)
    Private_message
    if you're looking for the local people so its my game WE ARE THE LOCAL PUPLAR PEOPLE <3 WELCOME IN EGYPT GUYS , TELL US ABOUT YOUR PLANS AND WE WILL BE THERE :)
    Private_message
    Welcome Laura, i will be glad to meet u up and go around
    Private_message
    Don't come. Cairo is a horrible place to visit and highly dangerous. Stay safe and find another destination even if you have to loose money by cancelling your tickets..
    Private_message
    @ Peter, Please, stop copy and past your message at all posts here!
    if you do not feel yourself safe here.. you could simply advise yourself the same advise!
    Private_message
    @ Laura, would be glad to help, inbox me if you need anything ,, have a nice trip!
    Private_message
    Hi Laura .. its my pleasure to hang out with u and visit some place around
    Private_message
    Hello !

I saw your message about your plan to travel in Egypt. I do a world tour and I will be in Cairo tomorrow. I'm traveling lonely and I would love to meet people. I will stay in cairo for 5 or 6 days
    Let me know if you will be there you could do some activities together with other couch surfers who contacted me.

Have a nice day

Best
    Private_message
    @ Peter Campbell could you please stop getting attention , please if you're not happy or feel safe about your staying here in our country please go back to your beloved country and try to find work and family somewhere else ,shortly please get a life :)

stop wasting your time and people time by this bad intimation !!

what ever was your experience I believe it's not a good manner to generalize it, everything has good and bad,and if you're not comfortable here in Egypt please LEAVE!!

have a nice time!
    Take care!
    keep smiling,
    Zein
    Private_message
    nice if see u in oasis if u have time
    Private_message
    would love to help you out both:)))))

contact me once you come and i will arrange a tour for you:))
    Private_message
    hey let me show you my part of Old cairo 01004032450
    Private_message
    try to see islamic cairo ,nile , pyramids , tell me if you need a help
    Private_message
    just call me and i will make your best trip ever islamc egypt, old twon,pyramids for sure dahab or shram that's my number 01014848858 watting you
    Private_message
    you are welcome my friend also we hope to can meet you and do our best with you just contact us
    Private_message
    hello and welcome
    i am mido i live in bahariya oasis in western desert of egypt
    i will not talk to much about my self
    i will let you get all when you be with us in one of our safari trips with our desert friends team
    you will find all what you was dream to find it to spend your holiday
    for all kind safari trips with your friends or with your family or your honeymoon
    I offer another way to travel: trips exciting, unique experiences, shared with the people of the country, their lifestyle, their kindness, their special landscapes, ancient cultures
    you welcome any time just let us know to do our best.
    you come to us as guests and leave us as friend .
    Private_message
    Call me whenever you are free and i can show you around and show you some nice places,

+2 01111169620
    omarabdrabou@gmail.com
    Private_message
    kol de replies 3la post wa7ed !!! allah ynawar y rgala
    NO COMMENT
    Private_message
    Hello,

As I used to live in Cairo for 8 months, I think Peter is trying to tell you to be safe. I had a few bad experience in Cairo, but mostly it is a most wonderful city were the people really care for you. I haven't met anyone that could adopt you as a family member as quickly as in Egypt.

Dress modest, respect the culture, and if someone is giving you a hard time either you just continue walking (or saying at the same time Imshi that means go away) or you ask someone for help.

Well, at least Im hoping he's (Peter) just trying to give a loving advise.

I hope you will enjoy Egypt as much as I did. ;)

XX
    Private_message
    Peter had a bad experience,that one can have anywhere in the world,and he is just generalizing the thing all over and in everysinge post here! that's all .. whereas i have many friends who came to cairo,loved their stay to the maximum and was crying on departure!
    Private_message
    I live in Egypt to help anything contact me 01007080169
    Private_message
    heeeeey, welcome to Cairo, the city that never sleeps.... its a good choice u thought of visiting. there is alot of nice site seeing around here. Well, to cut the story short as i can see alot of people already sent u, it would be of my great pleasure and honor to host u and ur friend + be ur tour guide around :) i use to live in Dubai and just moved to Cairo in 2010
    let me know if u'll be interested and if u'd like me to pick ya up from the airport..... so that u wont be robbed on ur arrival hahahahahah

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.