• the most thing makes me laugh alot that any post for a girl you found about 6-12345 reply :D even if a boy post something you feel like you are in desert
    Private_message
    it's a maaaaaaaans world
    Private_message
    i agree with u :) so don't think about siyco guys
    Private_message
    Come dont be jealous at the girls ;-) so whats up you want to meet new peple? I'll be happy to hang out with you and everybody who wants to join. Im in cairo now, just let me know.
    Private_message
    Being a girl has definitely its disadvantages in this world. I am actually pretty lucky to be a man and sad that it's so hard to be a woman, but let's not open up that bottle ;)
    Private_message
    so do we have a plan in place, let me know I'd like to join, weekend is coming ;-)
    Private_message
    totally agree with you Ayman, So please don't sad, lets meet and go out guys :)
    Private_message
    Hey Guys always i am not answering in this kind of post but i have to say this is what you get use everywhere but if you really looking for hang out and exchange culture and language as you always saying our community make this weekly you don't need to post and waiting for replies cos you post kind of looking for dating post i am not saying you mean dis but its seems too.. we have Meetings and gatherings every week and those actually weekly meetings so Tuesday weekly meeting /Monday gathering /Sunday language exchange and other random gatherings though the week but as usual depend on your mindset

Regards
    Sohil

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.