• WE ARE HIRING IN DAHAB!!!!!!! Summer job all year long!

WE ARE : a small , cosy hotel with 7 rooms in a beautiful city of Dahab in South Sinai, Red Sea.
    We are looking for:good spirited and dedicated ( female ) team members to support our international staff for at least 2 months.

YOU ARE :
    young, energetic and positive female ready to cover shifts in areas such as: cleaning, room service.

WE OFFER:
    Summer job all year long,

salary :1200EGP,

Accommodation (staff house directly at the beach ) and food included ,

Opportunity of being a part of our international staff project

Unique atmosphere of working by the beach

Staff discounts in partner diving, wind-, kitesurfing and yoga centers

Excellent working conditions

Great team

Interested?

Please send us your resume to: summerjoballyearlong@gmail.com

Cheers,

Kasia
    Private_message
    i speak english french and some japanese if it s of some use i can join u.i m in tourism for almost 7 years
    Private_message
    Yes Khaled, 1200 pounds + staff house by the beach and food. Hilton Hotel pays their cleaning staff 700EGP. We offered 500 more :)
    Private_message
    what about males Iam seeking for a job I can speak English and little
    Russian
    Private_message
    you are a member since 2009 and you did not know yet this non profit website !!!
    Private_message
    I am not selling anything nor charging for anything.. WHAT PROFIT? I posted a JOB OFFER Sohil.... for travelers or local people. I am a member since 2009 and I know Couchsurfers also look for jobs...
    Private_message
    yeah that why i asked who did not know event this is not for advertising
    MEMBER CONDUCT AND CONTENT
    contains unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations, without our prior written consent;

just i copied for you http://www.couchsurfing.org/terms.html

all terms out of this link !

i have no problem with job offers really and i think if would like to do this create a group but i think you have to take a permission first
    of CS Team !
    Private_message
    Ah! The offer is so good, but only for female travelers :(

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.