• any travellers, locals, anyone wanting to see the big 5 without paying those high fees? I've found a tour operator who does day tours including seeing the big 5 in the western cape area for less than half the price (around 800 rand!!!) of what it would cost at the more popular game reserves. Only thing is we need more people to fill up the van.. so if anyone is interested please say so :)

I would also like to do the eastern seaboard tour (simonstown, boulders, cape point etc)
    Private_message
    http://www.mytours.co.za/animal.html
    check it out guys...it seems legit... i really want to see these animals but the closest safari parks like aquila and fairy glen are expensive most probably because they include welcome drinks and lunch (well then id rather just bring my o wn cheap lunch then)

i've emailed him and we need a minimum of 3 people for it to go ahead... hes suggesting monday? that works for me as i leave tuesday evening...

Jaqueline... i think it includes pick up from whereever ur staying in cape town or at the very least pick up and drop off in the city... as the tour is around cape town and lasts all day
    Private_message
    oh and its not big 5 .. my mistake.. but still the coolest animals... but up to you guys of course...
    Private_message
    ok so i asked for more info.. and this is what i got:

We leave Cape Town at 8.30am. yes the price includes all the entry fees. It is in the cape winelands. We first have a two hour game drive. Following this we have a wine tasting. From here we go to lunch at a wine estate, followed by another wine tasting. From here we go to the Crocodile farm with 1,400 crocks and an guided tour. We finish at the lion park, we must be there at 4pm for the lion feeding.

Some of the animals we see that are mentioned on my website are no longer available. That is the Cheater, bat eared fox, meer cat. But we do have new additions which are not mentioned like the tiger, giraffe, springbok and the wine tasting which is also included in the price.

We get back about 5.30pm.

Payment is cash on the day at our fisrt stop of the game drive.

Roger

i'm not too keen on the wine tasting bit... it might be fun but im not really into that.. i could ask him to leave that out or do something else...
    if you can afford a real big 5 safari then its probably best to do that.. i cant guarantee this will be any good... but its affordable so i think i'm gonna go for it... let me know

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.