• hello Cape,
    I am Nicola and I would like coming in Cape Town for about 2 months (from 10/15th july to 10/15 September). I would like attending a english school, too.
    I am looking for a place where staying, meeting new people and enjoying. I need a place very cheap so do you have some advices for me? do you know a guest house, shared house or everithing ? I acept every type of advice
    I am sorry but I don't speak english very well

thank you so much Cape Town.
    Private_message
    Hello,

very cheap is not easy in Cape Town, especially when you need an accommodation which is not to far away from you school or working place. This is important because one of the bad things in CT is the public transport... its shit, they try to build tew bus routes but its still not official when they open these. A good page to look for flats is gumtree.co.za. There are also a lot of houses where international people live together, but very often you have to share a room. The good thing about that is that you meer very fast a lot of people and you are integrated in a social group.
    you can also try to find an accommodation there: http://www.internship-south-africa.com/student-accommodation-cape-town.html

Good luck!
    Private_message
    Thank you so much Franziska!!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.