• Hello,
    I will be attending AfrikaBurn 2013 and I am looking for others that are going as well, perhaps we can go together? I will be in South Africa for a month backpacking and I plan on visiting Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban maybe someone else is doing a similar trip and would like to travel together. Maybe somebody can recommend must see places in South Africa or things to do. I am also looking for places to stay. All and any information would be greatly appreciate!
    Private_message
    I do have a ticket, I have also looked into the the South Africa group. Thanks for the suggestions
    Private_message
    Hi Diana
    I may be driving up lat on the 1st may from cape Town...
    Let me know closer to the time if you need a lift.
    R
    Private_message
    Rupert thanks for the offer, I will definitely let you know as the date approaches what my plans are. I will definitely be in touch with you.
    Private_message
    Hi there. I will be in Tankwa Karoo with AB department of public works for 6weeks setting up - I hope to run into you all there. Maybe we should organise a CS meeting there closer to the time :) travel well ans enjoy SA, stick to the coast (garden route, transkei, drakensberg) and you will not be disapointed!
    Private_message
    Hey! I'm hoping to be heading up - just don't have a ticket this year. If you know of someone with one let me know and we can start planning! :)
    Private_message
    Hi. I am gonna head up from stellenbosch/ct and can offer lifts/ camping buddies. Might hitch a ride with friends/other CSers but if there are enough others to fill my car I can be taxi driver.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.