• Hey everybody! Im Luq.
    Im a 23 yr old recently graduated animation student, interning in Town. I am in desperate search of a place to stay, close to my work in Kloof Str. Preferably more permanent and willing to share a flat/house, rent a room. I anyone can help me find something or can offer me something i will be very grateful. :)

PS: Im hoping it will have a couch too, then i can offer it all the couch surfers in return. :)))
    Private_message
    Hey Luq,

Gumtree is a good resource to find flat share / rentals, in case none of the CSers are moving =P Will keep my eyes out if I hear of anything - when are you moving and for how long?
    Private_message
    Hey lisa! :)
    Yes thank you for the tip! ive been checking gumtree several times daily for the past week but no real luck, so many false ads or people want ridiculous deposits :/ I would like to move in feb sometime, latest first of march. i need a place for shortest 3 months and longest till october/november.
    Thanx so much for the reply. :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.