• Hey. I'm going to be travelling around cape town for 3 - 4 days in April (around the 13th - 16th), this is the first time i've travelled on my own. Have been to cape town once before but had a bad experiance, so a little worried about going around on my own. Is anyone travelling around cape town then who would like to meet up to see the sights, such as robbin island, table mountain, V&A and the beaches? or someone who i can couch surf with who wouldn't mind showing me these places? :)
    Thanks.
    Private_message
    Hi Rosie.

I unfortunately don't have a couch available but would be happy to show you around.

Lyn (lynhansby@gmail.com)
    Private_message
    hi Rosie,
    i am organising Yoga& Hikes ( with climbing ) in Cape Town up Lionshead and Table Mountain. I am not using the tourist routes, and i am doing Yoga on the Mountains :)
    If you are interested please check my FB Page: Yoga& hike or my webpage: www.inmotion-sd.com.
    Let me know if you are interested .)
    Steffi
    Private_message
    Thanks :) I will email you Lyn a little nearer the time, thank you for offering to show me around :)
    Rosie

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.