• Hey :) Im going to be in Cape town on the 14 and 15th of April. I really want to use use the sightseeing bus over these 2 days, but don't really want to do this on my own. I will be staying at a backpakers in Long Street. I was wondering if anyone staying in Long Street or a fellow backpaker, tourist or local would like to join me? :)
    Private_message
    # also a good tip is Myciti bus :)
    Private_message
    Thanks, i will look into that one too. Just don't want to go on my own. Had a bad experiance last time i was in Cape Town, so a little worried. x
    Private_message
    Hey Rosie - looks like there's quite a few visitors around in April. Be sure to post back in the group closer to the time. The Hop On/Off buses are awesome!
    Private_message
    Thanks Lisa, will do that :)
    Private_message
    Hi Rosie,
    I've been a local for about a year and have not made the time to go on the red-sightseeing bus! Would love to join you on the Sunday (14th of April). We could meet at the waterfront and jump on the hop-on-hop-off? Let me know what you think :) If the eweather is VERY bad, we could grag my car and go to a wine tasting or something?
    Have a good day!
    Marica
    Private_message
    Hey Marica,Thanks for your reply! i have sent you a message :) x

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.