• Hey you!

My name is Liisi and I'm a 23-year-old student from Estonia. I'm here in SA for a (too) short holiday with my family (doing all the touristy things, I'm ashamed to admit) and I will be in Cape Town for a few days on or around Jan 14.

I don't need you to host me since we have a hotel booked BUT it would be absolutely awesome if you could bother to take time from your busy schedule and care to meet with me for a cup of coffee or a glass of beer. That would truly make my trip here so much better!

So - I really hope you can fit me into your timetable!

Hope to hear from you and take care until then!
    Liisi

PS. Hate this new CS site - am still not able to make heads or tails of it. So I hope this goes to the right place.
    Private_message
    Hi Liisi

Welcome to Cape town, im sure you enjoying our lovely city and soaking in the sun :)
    If you want to see Cape town from my side of the mountain(Table view) ill be happy to join you for some sundowners.

Take care

Ofer
    Private_message
    Liisi - Also keen an showing ya around if you keen this week for a coffee (awesome coffee spots) or a mojito if you keen

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.