• Hi all,
    I am in Cape Town for a weeks and have access to a car. I am planning a number of day trips, hiking trips and the like. I am open to ideas. Cape of Good Hope and hiking the Table mountain is a must and I will be doing it this week. I am finalizing my schedule and am flexible. Hit me up. Eugene
    Private_message
    Hi Eugene,
    I would like to go to the Cape of Good Hope with you! I also have a free week in Cape Town - but no car - so I am definitely keen on joining you for some trips! :) Will send you my email address.
    Private_message
    Hi eugene and maike
    We would like to go to the cape point too to hike the cape of good hope trail for two days...but we don't have a car... So we are intressted too to join you guys :)
    sandra and sven
    Private_message
    Very good. I can go Cape of Good Hope tomorrow (Mar 19), Wed (Mar 20) or Thur ( MAr 21). I think the sooner we go the better - how about tomorrow? I need drop off my friend at work by 9am and then can come pick you up. I only check my email once a day - I will send you both private messages with my phone number. Call or text me to confirm.
    Private_message
    Hi Eugene. I am in cape town for the next few weeks and also looking at doing some of those things. One day this week I will hike up the side of table mountain if you are interested. Phil
    Private_message
    Hey Eugene I'm in CT now (from Canada) and am up for day trips and the like. I have limited access to wifi but my CT number is (078) 8583368 in case you want to get in touch!
    Private_message
    hey, i also wanna go to cape good hope, have u guys decided when to go there??
    Private_message
    Hi All, thank you for your replies and my apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I did the Cape of Good hope trip on Wed. I am going on the Garden Route tomorrow (Sat) at 8am with 2 people and coming back next Friday - we have room for one more person so let me know if interested. I am now going to the island where Mandela was imprisoned, I have a car so can pick you up if you want to join. My number here is 072-468-0453. cheers Eugene
    Private_message
    Hi All,

Anyone hiking or doing a day walk next week between Thursday 28th and Sunday 31st - We are 2 friends and were considering "Cape of Good Hope and the Table Mountain......

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.