• Hi all!
    I am moving to CT at Dec, 30th to enroll a programme at the USB. The first days I will spend with a good friend of mine in CT and we would love to find some funny and crazy people, who would like to join us to spend a great time together and show us their favourites spots in/around CT (Cape Point, Wine region, part of Garden route...). Furthermore we feel like calling together all like-minded people, who feel like starting a get-together at NYE at the beach and continue afterwards to party in the centre! :) :) :)
    You also feel like that? Just get in contact via mail. :) :)
    I will forward you my mobile number after my arrival! Cheers, Anja!
    Private_message
    Mark me down. I know some great local restaurants that might be of interest to you.
    Private_message
    Sounds great Kurt, so let's make a plan!
    Private_message
    This sounds like fun, count me in, sent you a pm as well with my number cheers.

Will have spots in car as well if needed.

Anthony

Private_message
    Hey is this still happening?:)
    Private_message
    Hi guys, the details are arranged. Zula bar for 9-9:30, there is a fresh thread with the details if you look back at all conversations. Cheers, Anthony

Private_message
    Have fun at gsb! I did it last year :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.