• Hi everyone!

I'm going to be on leave in South Africa from 10 Feb - 25 Feb and was looking to see if anyone wanted to meet up/split costs/go for coffee.

I'm a pretty well-traveled and easy going Canadian who is currently living and working in Afghanistan. I'm looking to find people who are located in Cape Town, Jo'burg, travelers going about the country and just about anyone else interested.

If you're up for Kruger, that would also be great!

Hope you're all well and say "hi" sometime? :)
    Private_message
    hey corey :)

at the moment I live near to cape town and volunteer here until the 10th of february, then I want to travel around until the 27th of february! and before I leave south africa, I want to go Kruger, so just let me know if you are interested to travel around together :)
    Private_message
    Hey Corey,
    Will be in SA again beginning of February, my mates and I do a lot of hiking and camping when we get the chance as well as scuba diving if you like breathing underwater. If you enjoy the outdoors just as much, drop a message and I'll let you know when we get something going!
    Private_message
    Hey guys. Ill arrive in my home town after being away for a year on the 23rd jan. please inbox me. I have a car, a bed and a lot of free time. Will be more than happy to show you around, hang out, host, party etc.... Love tashi.
    Private_message
    Hey Corey (and everyone else!)

I'll be in Cape Town by mid-January for a few months and would love to meet up with a fellow Canadian. I'll be new to the city myself, so exploring would be great.

I'd also be interested in heading off to Kruger as well, depending on the date.
    Private_message
    hi Corey,
    i am organising Yoga& Hikes ( with climbing ) in Cape Town up Lionshead and Table Mountain. I am not using the tourist routes, and i am doing Yoga on the Mountains :)
    If you are interested please check my FB Page: Yoga& hike or my webpage: www.inmotion-sd.com.
    Let me know if you are interested .)
    c u soon
    Steffi

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.