• Hi everyone!
    Some of you might already know that I regularly organize "Ladies Dinner Events" where I connect 10 Ladies during they enjoy a 4 course dinner which I cooked before.
    Now I was thinking, or more my guests inspired me, to involve them before and share already my creative way of cooking and creating meals.
    This one would be for ladies and gentlemen - a combination of cooking together, with tips and tricks, creating in a team different dishes we would like to eat, learn to shop in a certain budget and match what is on season plus reasonable and have a great time also while enjoying the end product while chatting in an intimate atmosphere.

Would be anyone interested that I plan a "Dinner Evening with Cooking Course" ? Please drop me an email.
    I am also very thankful for suggestions and ideas. Looking forward to get feedback!
    Cheers Marissa
    Private_message
    Hi Marissa,
    I would love to do something like that. I am on holiday next week in Cape Town and that is the perfect way to get to know some people and eat delicate food.
    Please, please let me know, I will come.
    Liebe Grüße
    Anni
    Private_message
    Hey Ladies! Thanks a lot for the response. Will email you all privatley.
    Planning to to this event on Sunday the 10. and 17.03....More setails we discuss ;) Cheers
    Private_message
    Hey Ladies, sorry my email account is making trouble. Please use the private one: marissabrendel@gmx.de

@ Lauren: Thanks for your reply and the try to reach me. Sorry for this inconvenience...Did you also get my email with the Ladies Dinner during the week?
    Cheers,
    marissa
    Private_message
    Hey Lauren!
    Totally understand. Still would like to meet you as well.
    Actually the event on Sunday - "Dinner Special" is a cooking event for everyone, not only ladies. Its on the 17.03. from 5-9pm.
    It will be a Dinner - This time we cook together and then eat!
    Incl. private cooking coaching with a small food creativity workshop, all ingredients, the dinner and soft drinks. Please let me know if you interested to join? If you come as couple, I will make a special couples price ;)
    My email is marissabrendel@gmx.de
    Ladies Dinner Events Updates you can find under www.facebook.com/ladiesdinnereve or on twitter: ladiesdinnerve

Happy socializing and yumminess!
    Marissa
    Private_message
    Hi Marissa!

This sounds like a great idea. I definitely need to sharpen up my cooking skills, especially the ones outside the kitchen like working to a budget and finding things that are in season. Unfortunately I'm not around this Sunday, and Sundays are difficult for me in general, but I'd love to be included if you plan something like this again!

Cheerio!
    Private_message
    I would be interested in this!
    Private_message
    Hey folks,

Great response and thanks so much for the interest!
    This sunday, 17.03.2013 I am planning the first "Dinner & Cooking Party" from 6-9pm. The price will be 250 R incl. private cooking coaching with a small food creativity workshop, all ingredients, the dinner and soft drinks. I also will get a wine tasting as special on board! I am already thinking on a yummy motto..

So for everyone who already replied me, now is the time to safe your spot and sign up for it! Kindly, RSVP until Saturday 10am to make it happen.

In any case you are interested but can´t make it on this day, I will organize another one next week. For suggestions which day could work at best, please also let me know.

Contact me via my email: marissa@afridiva.com or 076-1109191

Looking forward to your reply!
    THX Marissa

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.