• Hi guys and gals, a group of us are going to meet up on Long St tonight to try see the New Year in together :)

Everywhere is charging entrance tonight so not sure how much moving from bar to bar there will be or whether we will just stay at one place the whole evening.

The plan is to meet at Zula bar between 9 and 9:30 and spend at least a couple of hours there.

Entrance before 10 is 40r after 10 is 50r but everywhere seems to think they will be hitting capacity by about 10 so earlier is better.

All waifs and straifs are welcome to join us.

Look for tall brown haired guy with dark pink shirt on - worn purely for you guys benefit!

My number is: 0826 350 368

http://www.facebook.com/events/320738561373890/
    Private_message
    hey:) great sounds cool! :D sorry for the stupid question (haven't been long at CT :P), but how does one get to the centre from the southern suburbs at those times? taxi I guess right?

Private_message
    Simone, where in the southern suburbs? Text me your number or give me a call and I might be able to give you a lift.

Cheers,

Anthony
    Private_message
    Thanks to all the really cool people who came out last night and made it a new years to remember. Sorry if we didnt all get a chance to chat that much but feel free to get in touch/stay in touch.

An especially big thanks to Dee, Kurt and Anja for helping to pull it all together and their original posts.

Happy New Year and hopefully see you all soon - either at Kurts dinner tomorrow night or elsewhere :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.