• Hi guys and gals,

Even though I'm an Aussie, I'm such a cricket tragic that I'm planning on heading along to the test match starting tomorrow between South Africa and Pakistan. Newlands stadium is meant to be one of the prettiest cricket grounds in the world so it should be a great day. Love to meet up with any other couchsurfers who are keen. Send a reply on here or message me on +27 722 729 299 and we'll work something out! Cheers
    Private_message
    Hey Michael, just a heads up that it is the State of Nation / Opening of Parliament tomorrow, with several road closures: http://www.capetownmagazine.com/events/The-opening-of-Parliament-road-closures/2013-02-14/11_37_54149_145

On Thursday, road closures in this same area are in effect even earlier, from 4pm, and surrounding highways and roads in Newland – there’s also a Cricket Test Match between Pakistan and South Africa - will close from 5:45pm to 7pm. Patrons who need to move northwards towards the city centre are advised to utilise Metrorail’s services or alternative roads ,as the M3 Freeway will be one of the roads closed between 5:45pm and 7pm.

Will suggest planning accordingly if you are heading to the Cricket game! Best to take a train..
    Private_message
    Thanks for the heads up Lisa, and sounds good Sam! I'd be happy to talk your ear off about the game of cricket haha Send me a text on the above number and I'll let you know where I'm sitting :)
    Private_message
    Well It will be a great day to check out, please let me know more.0736599548

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.