• Hi guys! My friend and I are taking a rental from Capetown to some vineyards near Stellenbosch this Sunday March 17. We have an idea of which ones but are open for suggestions if anyone has advice or must-sees. We also have room for a couple more! Message me if you are interested in joining.
    Private_message
    Hi, what time do you plan to be back in Cpt?
    Private_message
    Agree with Deon - you need to put some type of time frame on it, or stay the night out there and continue on Monday ;)
    Private_message
    Hi

Thank you for your request

We would love to accommodate you on our “couch” for your stay in Cape Town. Who are “We?” We are a small backpackers hostel in the funky neighbourhood of “OBS” (Observatory). We allow couchsurfers 2 free nights in our hostel in a shared room/dorm bed. It is a great way to get to know us, and our vibey neighbourhood!

The normal bed price is R140 in a shared dorm.

Depending on which nights you are here, we will gladly show you around our “hood,” ask you to help out with our Braai (barbeque)

Cheers

33 South Team
    Private_message
    Sorry for not having a timeline! We haven't made a definite plan yet and were waiting to hear if others are interested too. We will definitely come back Sunday night maybe around sundown. Maybe leave Capetown around lunch. Inbox me if you're interested ot want more details!
    Private_message
    Im interested imbox me!
    Private_message
    I'd also be interested in joining if there's still room! Don't have much access to wifi but my number is (078) 8583368.

Cheers,
    Charmaine

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.