• Hi,
    I'm Cassandra and I'm from Montreal, Canada. I booked my trip to Cape Town for 3 weeks in May and I'd like to know if anyone as any suggestions of places to go, to eat, to stay and visit. If there's things that I should avoid I'd also like to know. I'm aware that the public transport are different that what I have in Montreal. I've been travelling for a while in Australia, in Europe and in the States but it will be my first time in Africa. My trip will be in a few months from now but as a solo traveller I'd like to be a bit prepared.

Also, if there's other girls that have been travelling in SA and have some recommandations or things that I must be aware of I'd really appreciate.
    Private_message
    Hey Cassandra, there's so much to see & do in Cape Town it will be hard to write it all out here. You can find the usual sights etc on sites like www.capetownmagazine.com , but there's many off-the-beaten-path spots to explore, too! Definitely walk around the city to explore corner cafes, historic monuments and more. Are you arriving in Cape Town first, or traveling from other African cities?

More information will help CSers to give you tips :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.