• hi my name is jarryd i am 24 years old i am from london,uk arrvived in cape town 4 days ago and last night i got robbed and mugged in long street where i was staying my passport and my cash was stolen which means i cannot pay for another night at my backpackers if anyone could maybe please help me out until monday when i can sort my passport and banking out i am respectful easy going and a nice guy who was in the wrong place wrong time,if anyone could help me for 2 nights it would be amazing or maybe a reccomendation on what i can do?anything is very appreciated.thank you for your time regards.jarryd.
    Private_message
    Hey Jarryd, not sure if you are for real since your profile is incomplete (you should have AT LEAST your photo, seriously). If you are for real, come to Timbuktu Cafe at 7:30pm tonight (corner Long St & Shortmarket st) for the CS gathering. That is a better way to meet up with CSers, and may be we can help out.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.