• I'm organizing a CS group outing to the Buscuit Mill in Cape Town. If you are not familiar with the Buscuit Mill, it is a trendy gathering spot that only takes place on Saturdays. There is a great selection of food stalls offering fantastic, locally sourced foods and beverages including local wines and specialty foods. There are also independant furniture and clothing vendors selling thier unique products. It has a really cool vibe and it a great way to see how the locals play. The Buscuit Mill is located at 375 Albert Rd. in the Woodstock area of Cape Town.
    Please note that the Biscuit Mill is only open until 2 pm on Saturdays, thus the 11 am meet time. (I had originally posted the event for a later time)
    Kurt Jorssen
    078 116 2516
    Private_message
    Sounds great. My friend and I will almost definitely join you :)
    Private_message
    Hey guys, I can prob help with lifts and I think Dee prob can too so if anyone is need of a lift let us know and we will see if we can help.
    Private_message
    Sounds great, I love that place )
    Private_message
    I'll meet you guys just inside the front gates. I'll be wearing a bright orange T-shirt and I'm about 2 meters tall. If you can't find me, give me a call at 078 116 2516
    Private_message
    wont be able to make it after all.. but have fun guys!
    Private_message
    Wont be able to make it unfortunately but hopefully another weekend!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.