• Is anyone interested in hiking table mountain tommrow (19-1-2012). I was thinking of taking the skeleton gorge route but could take another people are interested.
    I no its short notice but let me know.

Cheers
    Matt
    Private_message
    Hey Matt !

I want to go to table mountain too, but I am waiting for less cloud. If tomorow weather is good I'm in ! A friends told me that the best moment for go is at the end of the day, like that we can see the sunset on the top of table, I saw picture it look likes awesome.

But tell me a place and a time and I'm here tomorow after a look on the could !

Antoine
    Private_message
    Hey Matt !

I want to go to table mountain too, but I am waiting for less cloud. If tomorow weather is good I'm in ! A friends told me that the best moment for go is at the end of the day, like that we can see the sunset on the top of table, I saw picture it look likes awesome.

But tell me a place and a time and I'm here tomorow after a look on the could !

Antoine
    Private_message
    Hi Antoine

I agree. If its to cloudy it will be no good. We could go up for the sunset and then would have to catch the cable car down. The skeleton gorge route thats aprox 5hr according to the website. And leaves from the Kirstenbosch gardens.

Will also do a cloud check and let you know.

Matt

Private_message
    Kia Orana !

If weather is Ok, let's say at 2pm in the Kirstenbosch garden ? Let's check tomorow the weather and we confirm it tomorow morning :)

Antoine
    Private_message
    we were going to hike lions head tomorrow but we can change that easily enough. what time were you thinking of going up. My friend and i are staying at the big blue mountain hostel right now.
    Private_message
    We want to be on the top for the sunset, website say 5 hours to go up, so let's begin at 2 pm.
    Private_message
    I'm timon's buddy. where do you want to meet?
    Private_message
    Kia Orana
    Cloud looks good. we can meet at the entrance to the gardens at 2:00? this is my number incase any1 needs it

079 652 0830
    Private_message
    Ok for me, unfortunatly no phone so i'll be here on time :)
    Private_message
    Would like to go sometime with my local friend here. Have just hiked Lion's head but not Table Mountain. Not urgent. Friend is working during the day.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.