• Ladies, Dinner in the City!

After a long pause joining the CS activities, this is my recall!
    Next Monday, 17.12.2012 I am planning a "Ladies Dinner with some extras"

Sweet and short, the facts:
    Monday evening at my place in Seapoint, max 15 ladies, use the chance to meet great people while having a yummy dinner, softdrinks inclusive. 50 R for the chef.

Enjoy the beautiful conection between woman and have a wonderful evening with delicious food and wine. We will get to know each other through a little programm I plan. Be curious and join!

For questions, interest and to confirm - please drop me an email: marissabrendel@gmx.de

Looking forward to an super evening!

Thanks Marissa
    Private_message
    7 pm!
    And who would like to have a wine with the dinner, we can arrange that too ;)
    Private_message
    Hi Marissa
    A "Lady" is something I have never been accused of being ;)! I sometimes cross-dress for the hell of it...Not sure if that counts?
    Private_message
    Haha Nuno! Good try, thanks you for the interest. It will be only for ladies, but your could invite woman you would grand it them to have a nice evening?
    Private_message
    @ Maria: Shoudl I count you in?
    Private_message
    oh i missed this post . it went to my spam for some reason. hope to come next time. sounds lovely.
    Private_message
    would love to join next time too. :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.