• My friend and I just showed up in Cape town today. we are momentarily staying at the long street backpackers hostel and would love to meet some people over this couch surfing program. we are two easy going guys with no expectations at all because we are new to the program so if anyone would be willing to let us crash at their place that would be great.
    Private_message
    Hi,

I can't host you at the moment, but if you would like to go for a drink sometime, let me know.

079 343 4090
    dhodges@cmbct.co.za

Duane
    Private_message
    hi Timon,
    i am organising Yoga& Hikes ( with climbing ) in Cape Town up Lionshead and Table Mountain. I am not using the tourist routes, and i am doing Yoga on the Mountains :)
    If you are interested please check my FB Page: Yoga& hike or my webpage: www.inmotion-sd.com.
    Let me know if you are interested .)
    ON SUNDAY 20th OF JAN I AM GOING UP TABLE MOUNTAIN 7AM, COME AND JOIN :)
    Steff
    Private_message
    I'm traveling with a friend of mine and i can't exactly say we are hardcore yoga-ists but i would love to be involved in the stretching part cause i feel like the work i did before coming to cape town added a good 50 years on my body.
    Private_message
    Hi Timon! i live near long st now but unfortunately im not able to offer you a place to sleep. However I have a friend arriving tomorrow to CT and maybe you are interesting to meet for sightseeing, go visit places or plan something fun :) I will have to work tomorrow morning and it could be great if you guys meet her and do something toghether until im off...I are planning a short road trip from tuesday night to friday if you are interested to join too
    Private_message
    Hi Timon, noone has to be a Yogi :)
    everyone can do it and its a great way of stretching and nature and breathing...
    look forward to seeing you and your friends. give me a shout if you wanna join tomorrow Table Mountain. 0769811034

Enjoy beautiful Cape Town
    Private_message
    I might offer a place for a night this week. My place is just too big for me alone :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.