• We are a family of four(husband,wife and two boys aged 18 and 15) We hope to stay in CT for 5 days, we are wondering which area to have as a base to travel in and around CT. We would be arriving in CT through the Garden route.
    Private_message
    Seetha, 5 days is sufficient time to see the main sights. If you have car, then most areas are ok, Cape Town is relatively small and all parts of the city can be reached within an hour's drive, one end to the other. You want to ensure that you can park in a good location at night especially, preferably inside a secure property, so its probably the property that makes the difference. If you want night life, then Claremont, Observatory and central city is best. If you want suburban living, then the other areas are great. I see you are from Hyderabad ; I have two friends from your city, currently living in Cape Town.; so sorry about the recent violence there. Given the tenderness associated with a travelling famliy, it might be best to find a famly-orientated area in the suburbs. All the best. Navine
    Private_message
    Thank you Navine for your reply and for your sympathy regarding the recent bomb blast. Yes, we were also considering staying in a suburb and doing a day trip to the city. Any specific places that you can recommend which are comfortable without burning a hole in one's pocket!! Good to know that some of your friends are from Hyderabad. Let me know if you or they want anything from here. If it is not too heavy, I would be happy to bring it for you.
    Private_message
    hello seetha vaidyam . i could help you find some good places to stay in capetown . i need a favor as well . need a parcel to be brought from joburg . are you planning to visit joburg as well ? im from chennai !
    pls email or add me on facebook . harishmohan05@gmail.com

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.