• Would love to invite some people to my dream home terrace or go on a hike. Who can braai?

Have a dream home for a week and would like to host a braai with breathtaking sunset. Need charcoal, meat, drinks and food. Offer Dip pool, Terrace and breathtaking sea view.

Table mountain walk in a group is appreciated together with my same age friend. Am not unsporty but no athlete either.
    Private_message
    Im up for that, let me know when.
    Private_message
    Well... I come back on the 18th of febr, I think I can Braai! Do you do the hunting?
    Private_message
    I am often busy and can just start at probably 7. Maybe friday or Sunday would work for me. But we need some more people :)
    Private_message
    Will set it up for this friday 25.1. from 6 p.m. Sunset is at 8.
    I will provide sunset, terrace, braai, cutlery and some soft drinks. Please bring charcoal, meat, salads, drinks, music. I don't have a stereo here. Who brings what?

I will also invite some local friends.
    Private_message
    Cool, ill bring charcoal some meat and some beers, let me know your address. 0849833669
    Private_message
    Hey Kaisal, I am American living in Simon's Town with 2 other Americans until this May. I noticed you are a scuba diver, one of my roommates is an advance instructor, etc. He actually scuba'd the dead sea in Egypt as well. Pretty cool. We can't make it this Friday, but I'd love to do some networking with you at some point during our stay! Shoo me an email (I've lived here 2 months, and haven't gotten around to getting a cell phone.) Find me on Facebook, Benton Munyan (I'm the only one) or shoot me an email, bentonmunyan@gmail.com. Cheers bru!
    Private_message
    Hi Kai, alles klar, hoert sich gut an. Kann leider nicht kommen, bin sehr beschaeftigt mit Tunneltouren und anderen. Komm einfach mal zum Spieleabend in der Aloha Lodge am Donnerstag Abend und treffe ein paar Deutsche Locals. Cheers Matt google Aloha Lodge
    Private_message
    Hi Kai...
    Ofer Barak is hosting me on his house... so tomorrow, I'll go with him.... (I'll bring a wine and some food for the braai, ok!!!) see u
    Private_message
    so did the braai happen? Don't see any response from Kaisal?
    Private_message
    yap, braai did happen. why should I comment on people publicly who want to join days after braai was held? hahahaha
    Private_message
    Agreed :) hope you guys had an awesome braai!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.