• Hi CSers,

I will be in Ji Lin for 2-3 months on business starting in February. In fact, I might as well get started. Any help from the CS community, pointing me in the right direction is appreciated.

Long story short: My company (essentially an IT HelpDesk - Level 1 and 2) is looking to hire in Ji Lin, but we're having a really difficult time identifying qualified candidates. Our recruiters there (who aren't really professional recruiters) are really struggling. Could someone from and/or with experiences in the area point me in the right direction? We need to fill 10 positions ASAP.

General Profile:
    - Highly Technical (basically IT professionals)
    - Speaks Mandarin
    - Reads and Writes one of these languages (English, Korean, Japanese)

I hope that someone out there in the CS community can assist me. That will free up much more of my time for exploring the CS way AND of course enjoying adult beverages.

Also, I <3 snowboarding…I intend on enjoying a few powder runs!

要小心
    -James
    Private_message
    Also, just looking to meet people in the Jilin City area. I've been researching the area, and i can see why we're having difficulty there.

I hope there's a fun CSer in the area.

Take care,
    -james
    Private_message
    There's some websites you can find university students may fit your job . Chinese employers use these .Can you read Chinese? http://www.yingjiesheng.com/ http://www.51job.com/
    Private_message
    No, i cannot - but google translate can.

How cold is it there right now? I don't own a coat - haha.
    Private_message
    it's cold
    asn't that cold the last couple of days but today down to -12 daytime and -20 night, borrow some warm clothes, it stays cold till May! you need a coat at least till end of April, some days not others yes!
    Private_message
    Thank you guys - anyone up for Snowboarding/Skiing?
    Private_message
    Glad to help you .
    I am Jilin locals. But my English is not very good.
    If you have any questions for JiLin City you can email to davidzhang7758@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!!

I arrive on the 17th and look forward to meeting many of you.
    Private_message
    I am in Jilin...two words - COLD & SUNNY.
    Private_message
    And mud on road. welcome to jilin
    Private_message
    i think you can post in the job section in www.echinacities.com and you will get a lot of replies
    Private_message
    Hey i am ready to help you :) If there is something,i would like to help ;)
    Private_message
    I think I'm very accord with your company's condition, I can apply for it? And you need people to do what in you company?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.