• Hey, lovely you, I plan to end my University life with an awesome vacation, join me if you want. I've already done a lot work for it!

Southeastern Asia will be the first choice for winnter, while considering the visa thing and Spring Festival, my general plan is:

-Date: start from 12th o 13th, Feb, lasts withen 20 days, ends at the starting of March.(Any of you can head back earlier if for work of study)
    -Destiny: Vietnam,Cambodia,Thailand and Laos.
    -Transportation: by train mostly. We'll take a train from Chengdu to Nanning, Guangxi, then take the international bus to Vietnam(170rmb, 5-6 hours). When we're back, take another train from Laos to Yunan.
    PS: Coz the flight is damn expensive for a poor student like me recently.
    -Visa: Using taobao, these 4 countries visa en total add to a bit more than 1000RMB, withen 9 work days for get it.
    -Travel fee: 4000-5000RMB. 2000RMB for main traffic and visa, 2000-3000RMB for living and food, 20 days. I've done 3500RMB for 15 days' trip, nationally.

We may change the plan a bit, but I'm more like to be a practist! Say me so, do me so!

Contact me through phone:15202850782.

Private_message
    wow how long has you planed ? 4000-5000RMB is enough?
    Private_message
    if you do not mind ,we can discuss the specific detail . my QQ 568925082
    Private_message
    Oh, God damn it! I wish I could make it! Really wanna do it!
    Private_message
    20 days...a little too long for me. What a pity!
    Private_message
    Sounds so much fun. Wish all the best to your vacation!
    Private_message
    same trip! you just start a little early, my plan is to begin on late Feb,
    Private_message
    My final destiny is Philippians ,22 of fed start! By plane!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.