• A buddy and I are in the South Island from March 31-April 8 for our Melbourne Uni break. We're trying to leave on the 31st but it's looking like the 1st is more likely. We are driving south from Christchurch to Dunedin, Milford Sound, Queenstown, then up to the north coast and back down to Christchurch. We're happy to take fellow travelers along for any leg of the trip. All we would ask is to split petrol costs. We will be doing a few cool hikes and some partying in Queenstown. Message or reply if you're keen!
    Private_message
    Do I get you right, that you what to do this massive trip in just a week?
    I´m arriving in Christchurch tomorrow 1st April and would like to do a similar route, but for a whole month. So I´d like to join you, if I get you wrong and you don´t hurry that much.

Cheers

Axel
    Private_message
    Unfortunately that's the trade-off for using school to travel. We're just gonna do as much as possible, even if its not the whole island. Anyone is welcome to hop on board, even just to get from A to B. Leaving today though, sorry Axel! Good travels though!
    Private_message
    We're already in Dunedin sorry man!
    Private_message
    When ever I see someone do the South Island and skip the catlins I feel they have missed out. Even if its off the track a bit it is my fave place in the South Island

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.