• Hi !
    I'll arrive in Christchurch on the 6th of April until the 22th of April. I don't have plan. I would like to find people to travel with around the South Island. I won't have time to see the North Island as I'm staying only two weeks... :(
    I think the best way to see much as possible is to rent a car or a van so if you are interested, let me know !
    Can't wait to hear from you !
    See ya'all !
    Lea.
    Private_message
    I recommend that you create an Activity for this so that it will be more visable.
    Private_message
    Hey there. I will definately be keen to come for a part of your trip but only on the weekend if that somehow works. Maybe we could go to hamner or something
    Private_message
    Hi Lea!

I´ll arrive in Christcurch on 1st of april and than going down south by hitch hiking. So we could catch up on the way and share a car. I have time till end of april.
    So if you´re interested and would like to know some more details about me, than just reply.

Happy to hear from you!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.