• Hi
    My wife and I are visiting Berlin over Christmas (from the uk).
    I understand you guys celebrate more on 24th than 25th but wondered if there's either:
    1-anything much open, restaurants, bars or parties on 24th?
    2-any plans for couch surfers to meet that we could join in on, for 24th or 25th?

Thanks

Dave and Anya
    Private_message
    Maria

Thanks for the links

So, do you think there will be a couch surf meet over Xmas?

I'm sure there will be a fair few travellers around looking for the same thing. i just wonder if there are locals too....

Thanks

Dave and Anya
    Private_message
    Sadly we will only be on Berlin for two days, 24,25th December so can only attend any meeting then. Of you're working, we could meet out of work hours whether that be day or night, we are easy.
    Private_message
    Hi all
    Is there anything going on 24th or 25th in Berlin?
    We are flying into the city a little later tonught(23rd) and up for meeting people.
    Dave and anya
    Private_message
    Hey Dave, the stores are open till 1 p.m. on th 24. A lot of bars and restaurants are open the wohle night and of course there are partys! Take a look here: http://www.tip-berlin.de/event_search/date%3A20121224%3Bsections%3A21
    Private_message
    Heyy!

Solo traver in Berlin for christmas as well! ;)

Tomorrow (24) In thinking of going to Tresor club. Anyone would like to join me?!

Cheers

Manoela
    Private_message
    doing jam session on the 25th dec in berlin neukölln in a cafe with lots of nice people ..there is food drinks and more !!
    kiehlufer 75
    neukölln berlin,mainly english speakin

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.