• Gday all,
    we're 2 chicks travelling from Sydney 2 Darwin for 16 days bush/desert experience, arriving on April 5th in Darwin. We would love to go further along the west coast through the National Parks, Broom and Coral Bay, arrival in Perth.
    We have a tent, love simple life, cooking and having fun! :)
    We're looking for some likeminded mates for adventure with a car/van or to rent one... evtl. checking relocation/coseats to go all the way down and discover Australia's incredible beauty!
    We'll have internet connection on the road, please msg if interested!
    cheers
    Audrey
    Private_message
    Hi! Im interesting but im in port hedland... Do you think you can take me here ? It's maybe on your road :) see you !
    Private_message
    Please refer your enquiry to the group to the NT ride share as requested. Thanks.
    Private_message
    I'll be in Darwin on the 8th. I'm looking for a ride to the park. I think by the time I get there, you will be at the park. But if not, I'd help pay for petrol to the park.
    Private_message
    Hi
    I´m a german girl and would love to go on a road trip through the national parks!
    I´m arriving in Darwin at the 4th. When do you wanna start from there?
    I don´t have a car though but would like to ask you if I could may join in to Broome if you have a free seat after all.
    Hope to hear from you ;)
    Marie
    Private_message
    @Randy we just arrived in Darwin... about to figure out what's accessible at the moment by 4WD or not...
    we will go camp at litchfield by sunday till the 10th
    maybe do other parks if possible..
    but wanna leave Asap for the west coast drive down to perth...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.