• I'm Tina from Manila Philippines I'm arriving on 29th March. This would be my 3rd visit. I was in Darwin last year for 3 months Aug to October. I really enjoyed my visit, so I'm looking forward to meet Couch Surfers to explore more Darwin. This stay would be for years.

My apology If I didn't completely fill out my page, it will be fixed soon. One thing I miss in Australia Beer-Apple Cider :)

So I look forward to have Apple Cider with the Couch Surfers..

Cheers

Tina
    Private_message
    ho wow really you're making a permanent move? well, welcome new darwin local! look forward to meeting you when you get here :)
    Private_message
    Hi Cassie thank you for warm welcome!
    I don't have much friends in Darwin except my classmates at CDU last year, I am really looking forward to meet local in Darwin.
    As well BBQ at night cliff, Lake Alexander and other places.

I hope I can join the next BBQ in April if there is one. I would love to join.
    Private_message
    I will be in Darwin from 17 Apr for 6 months//// Be nice to make friends there....

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.