• Merhaba :)
    HOw are you?
    We are an international couple, me, a Slovak girl and my boyfriend from France who are going to discover Turkey. We are going for the the trip around your exotic country. On 11th, Monday evening or 12th we should be in Denizli and ready to discover Pamukkale, we still do not know exact transports.

If there is somebody so nice to offer us his couch to oversleep, we would be glad to meet you and have a great talk about your and our countries. We would like to see the culture differences.

Thank you very much for your help,
    have a nice day,
    Lucia and Michael :)
    Private_message
    sorry i see now the march=)
    Private_message
    hi!
    I'm working as a receptionist at a hotel which is in Denizli city center. But I can help you about travelling to pamukkale and I have friend who is a tourist guide. If you need help I will be happy to help you.
    Private_message
    hey there have you found somewhere to stay? You havent answered my private msj.
    take care
    Private_message
    ı have a free room, if u come but ı wait your gifts such as wine, wisky etc, :D
    Private_message
    hi there, me from denizli. I would be glad to host you all in my house which is large enaugh for all of you.
    Private_message
    hi.. I had gone to Slovakia last year by car with my family. I had passed by car from Zvolen city of Slovakia... I am glad to meet and help to you.. I am waiting you.. I am every time suit for you.. and my flat is very wide.. see you..

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.